© 1999-2018 GAUK Brand is Owned by Government Auctions UK LLC Delaware Operated by GAUK Media NZ
GAUK™ since 1999 is an established Trade Mark. All Rights Reserved. No part of this site shall be copied or reproduced in any way whatsoever without the written permission of GAUK Media NZ
Creative Commons (CC) is a non-profit organization devoted to expanding the range of creative works available for others to build upon legally and to share. These licenses allow creators to communicate which rights they reserve, and which rights they waive for the benefit of recipients or other creators. Creative Commons licenses do not replace copyright, but are based upon it. They replace individual negotiations for specific rights between copyright owner (licensor) and licensee, which are necessary under an “all rights reserved” copyright management, with a “some rights reserved” management employing standardized licenses for re-use cases.
GAUK makes available certain text and images under the creative commons agreement – HOWEVER, proprietary work is covered by general copyright law. If you wish to republish anything from GAUK websites under the creative commons agreement please contact us first.
Certain names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
“User Content” means material (including without limitation text, images, clips, videos, comments, posts and any underlying material) uploaded, shared or submitted to our site by any user.
Whenever you upload User Content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the Rules of Acceptable Use, set out below. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those rules and standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
With respect to User Content that you upload, share or submit to our site, you grant us the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display your User Content worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form or media (whether now known or invented in the future, which may include other internet sites, mobile, television and/or radio) and you acknowledge that your User Content may be made available with advertising and/or sponsorship.
You agree to waive any moral or similar rights in any jurisdiction that you may have in and to any of the User Content you upload, share or submit, even if the User Content is modified, altered or changed in a way which is not agreeable to you.
When you upload, share or submit User Content using our site you may be making your User Content available to the general public. This means that both non-registered and registered users may be able to view and access your User Content. Please do not upload your User Content if you do not want it to be available to the general public.
You warrant to us that:
- any User Content you upload, share or submit using our site complies with the Rules of Acceptable Use set out below; and
- Your User Content (in whole or in part) does not defame third parties or infringe upon the copyright or other intellectual property rights, or rights of privacy of any third parties.
User Submitted Content & Claims of Copyright Infringement
To maintain the quality of information at GAUK and to maximize your enjoyment we allow users to add and edit content. We try wherever possible to check that the submitted content does not infringe a publisher’s copyright however with so much content it is inevitable that something will slip through.
In such cases GAUK will seek to rectify the issue as soon as is reasonably possible.
Please CONTACT US identifying:
- The url of the page or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material
- That you are the original copyright owner or hold the exclusive rights to that content
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
We can remedy the situation in a number of ways, please state which you would prefer:
- We can remove the item altogether
- We can credit the author
- We can credit the author and provide a link to the original source